FARM MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
One of New Zealand's leading thoroughbred stud farms is currently seeking a person to join our Maintenance team at our Matamata division.
Westbury Stud is a significant thoroughbred breeding operation with a team who is committed to rearing horses to become high performing racehorses. The role advertised is for a proactive and energetic person to join our high performing Maintenance team at our Matamata property which sits on 525 acres of prime Waikato farmland.
To succeed in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and attributes:
- General fencing, maintenance, operations and building skills
- Familiar with using and maintaining a wide range of farm machinery and hand tools
- Mechanical experience preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills to maintain effective and positive work relationships
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Possess strong Health & Safety practices
- Organised and detail focused
- Be physically fit, some heavy lifting required
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and reliability
Previous experience and the right to work in New Zealand is essential. This is a permanent position based on a Monday – Friday work week. Competitive remuneration packages available for the right candidate.
Westbury Stud has a reputation for quality both internally and externally, we have a great supportive team environment, a cultivating culture and we are excited to introduce a new member to contribute to our team.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org